LABS freezers feature highly efficient units with very low LN 2 consumption and extremely stable near-liquid temperatures at the top of the inventory control systems, making the LABS Series the benchmark in biobanking cold storage equipment.
Liquid nitrogen storage in either liquid- or vapor-phase applications make the LABS Series the definitive choice for long-term sample storage application where temperature stability and sample security are required.
With vial storage capacities from 3000 to more than 38,000, the K Series Cryostorage systems provide easy-to-use sample storage and retrieval for many types of cryogenic storage applications.
- LN 2 storage in either liquid- or vapor-phase
- All stainless steel vacuum vessel
- Single-point aluminum turntable design
- Enhanced and intuitive controller technology
- Capabilities for data collection
- Event scheduling
- Enhanced security settings
For more information on the LABS Series, please fill out this form. We will reply with pricing and options.